Phone: 0354282523 Mobile: 0417528903
Microscopic analysis can be used to help determine the following:
- If an internal systemic problem exists by examining the anagen bulbs. Looking for healthy anagen bulbs will help show that the person’s body system is in harmony.
- Hair shaft abnormalities
- Fungal infections (various types of fungi may attach the hair shaft)
- Congenital defects (An inherent defect may cause thinning, twisting or beading of the hair shaft)
- Drugs (Certain drugs can cause breakage of the hair shaft)
- Mechanical Damage (The microscope provides dramatic evidence of the damage caused by improper hair care